Sunday, September 23
BEST DAY EVER W/ POOLSIDE DJ SET
Another edition of BEST DAY EVER is going down on September 23rd featuring a POOLSIDE DJ SET! This should be the biggest one yet so some enjoy the day party everyone is talking about!
Why is this the Best Day Ever?
- Some of the biggest names in dance music playing an amazing day party at your favorite venue in the city, Audio!
- You get one Free drink if you arrive before 2pm
- We will have Free Pizza available for those that arrive early.
- We’re taking off the skylights at Audio and letting in the beautiful sunshine
- There will be outstanding décor and greenery to make sure everyone feels the day party vibes
- Special discounted table packages will be available for large groups with an enhanced party experience that includes party favors, themed servers and most importantly, your personal space to dance!
We can’t wait to share the Best Day Ever with all of you. See you on the dance floor!
Poolside began as a recording project in a converted Los Angeles backyard pool house in early 2011, producing sunny tracks of subaquatic indie dance music in this makeshift recording studio. Surfacing first in the form of a YouTube video for the catchy track "Do You Believe?" Poolside were soon gaining local and national attention, with DJs like James Murphy of LCD Soundsystem, techno legend Derrick May, and disco don Todd Terje spinning these tracks at events and a growing online following. Throughout 2011 Poolside continued making waves with a sound called "daytime disco" through tracks like their cover of Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" and original tunes. In 2012 Poolside worked on a remix for longtime disco punks The Rapture and held fans over with a new single and video for a song called "Slow Down" as they prepared to release their debut album. That album, Pacific Standard Time, was self-released in July of 2012.
After the album's release, remixes for artists like Matthew Dear, Little Dragon and Fool's Gold soon followed, as well as rehearsing and touring with a live band and doing DJ sets around the world. As thoughts turned to a second album, Poolside went on ice for a year to regroup, beginning to work in earnest on another album in the Fall of 2016. While still revolving around the sunny, laid-back disco sound of PST, these sessions yielded the additions of up-tempo dance songs and more guitars, and generally more fleshed-out arrangements. Poolside surprise released their second album Heat in 2017.
For table reservations, please e-mail email@example.com